- www.snugjazz.com Snug Harbor world renowned Jazz Club on Frenchmen Street.
- www.offbeat.com Offbeat is the Bible for Live Music in the Big Easy and the greatest of Music Magazines.
- www.wwoz.org WWOZ, Jazz and Heritage radio, listen on line before you come to New Orleans. It will put you in the mood.
- www.louisianamusicfactory.com As good a record store as I have ever seen. LMF has the largest selection of Louisiana titles in the world.
- www.nojazzfest.com Jazz Fest, the greatest Music and Culture Festival in the world!
- www.tipitinas.com Tip's, the greatest Music venue in the world!
- www.drinkgoodstuff.com Great music just 3 blocks from the Inn.
- www.coopsplace.net We love Coops Place...Just a short walk from the Inn for the best fried Chicken I have eaten since my Grandmother passed.
- www.dickandjennys.com Dick and Jenny's is a five mile taxi trip from the Inn...but worth the drive. I have never had a bad meal or bad service at D & J's
- www.commanderspalace.com Wonderful Brennan Family Restaurant, a treat for all the senses.
- www.cochonrestaurant.com Cochon specializes in Cajun home cooking, expect lots of pork done right. Opened post K by Chef Donald Link, Yum!
Neighborhood Restaurants Within five blocks of the Inn:
The Marigny Brasserie
640 Frenchmen Street at Royal
Across from Washington Square
New Orleans, Louisiana 70116 phone: (504) 945-4472
Kitchen Closes at 9:30 on weeknights
Wonderful Sunday Brunch w/live music
504 Frenchman Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70116 phone: (504) 949-4115
Also International Grocery
Hours: Sunday noon - 9 pm
Monday-Thursday 11 am - 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 11 am - 11 pm
Mid-Eastern Vegetarian friendly Casual
542 Frenchmen Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70116 Phone: (504) 943-3934
Kitchen open until 8
Soul Food Fried Chicken and Greens yum
517 Frenchman Street
New Orleans LA 70117 Phone: 504-942-1345
Limited menu until 3:00 am
Home made soup, sandwiches, and salads Vegetarian friendly Casual
900 Frenchmen St.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70116 Phone: 504-943-9433
Lunch weekdays & dinner daily
Weekdays until 10
Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro
626 Frenchmen Street
New Orleans, LA 70116 Phone: 504-669-4744
5:00pm to 10:00